Tadashi Shoji, an LA- based fashion house, is seeking a qualified, innovative, enthusiastic and passionate Key Holder to join our dedicated team. The right candidate will be responsible for achieving sales goals and developing long lasting client relationships.
The right candidate will assist in all aspects of the business: Sales Training, Scheduling, Inventory Control, Merchandising and Operations. The Key Holder must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, keeping brand image and standards a constant priority.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure personal goals are met
- Promote client service initiatives and support sales team to drive sales by modeling and delivering exceptional customer experience
- Assist all Fashion Specialists maintain and utilize client book to proactively drive business
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; ensure selling staff is well versed in all aspects of product knowledge.
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to elevate team’s skills and expertise
- Motivate team to achieve sales goals
- Proactively address and resolve employee issues in a professional manner and in accordance with Company’s policies and procedures; partner with the Store Manager as needed.
- Provide an excellent customer experience by setting a high standard of selling behavior
- Assist the execution of all visual merchandising standards, directives, and overall store’s cleanliness and organization
- Maintain thorough understanding of all policies and procedures.
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management, inventory management and cash controls.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years prior experience managing in a luxury retail environment. Must be familiar with operations, merchandising, sales and stock activities.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to understand budgets, sales and inventory planning.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Market/Customer Orientation: focuses on customer needs and priorities, understands the competition and conveys market realities to organization.
- Ability to learn new IT systems and embrace technology; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent networking skills and ability to forge relationships within the community.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate which location you're interested in applying within the subject line of the email.