Williamson is a multi-brand wholesale showroom and PR agency that represents a full range of men’s, women’s, and accessories brands. The ideal candidate is a go-getter with a strong work ethic, ability to multi-task and the drive to grow and learn in the fashion industry. Students pursuing a bachelor's or graduate degree in Fashion Business Management, Public Relations, Communications, Fashion, and/or Marketing are encouraged to apply. This opportunity offers hands-on experience and an in-depth look into public relations, wholesale strategy, and fashion marketing. The candidate must be willing to learn about the PR and Wholesale side of the fashion industry and have strong educational credentials, organizational skills, and exceptional attention to detail. In addition, you must demonstrate creativity, be ambitious, proactive, and energetic.
Williamson currently works with strong international and domestic brands including: Visvim, Chimala, Freemans Sporting Club, Eyevan7285, and Nanamica.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the office
- Research media outlets & stylists
- Assist in sample trafficking and shoot requests
- Organize and maintain the showroom
- Create press clippings
- Assist in additional press events for clients
- contacting and tracking outreach to accounts
- assisting with wholesale market appointments
- researching new retailers and designers
- showroom maintenance
- The internship duration is for a minimum of a 3 month period.
- Applicants must be available 2-3 days out of the week.
To apply, submit your resume, a cover letter, and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.