Ali Fee Public Relations is a NYC based public relations, strategic marketing, and branding agency specializing in fashion. We pride ourselves on being innovative forward thinkers, and tailor each plan to the specific needs of the client. We provide media relations, digital strategy, social media consulting, celebrity outreach, and more. We are looking to add a Social Media + PR Strategist to our team. The ideal candidate is a team player who thrives in a fast paced environment handling multiple tasks while understanding the importance of deadlines.
- Work to achieve client goals through coordinating content production and syndication across social platforms, managing digital community participation, creating influencer programs and developing multiple brand voices across all channels in an innovative and strategic fashion.
- Manage social media calendars for multiple brands, creating weekly content strategies in alignment with overall brand social strategy in support of launches and other key dates; ownership of the official content calendar, posting timeline and channel-specific details.
- Create all written social media content - captions and hashtags - for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and continuously refine editorial process for efficiency, writing/editing any copy related to brand initiatives.
- Project manage the production, creation, and posting of all social visuals, coordinating and planning photo shoots including model outreach, location scouting, creative ideation.
- Create strategies to encourage engagement, including UGC and hashtag activation; track and curate all user-generated content, maintaining brand visual standards.
- Manage community relationships, engaging with fans across all platforms and addressing customer service outreach.
- Research and identify key influencers to partner with on client initiatives; establish and manage influencer relationships to leverage in campaigns and ambassadorships; coordinate all influencer campaigns through influencer marketing platform.
- Stay up to date on trends and innovations in the social media landscape, particularly in the luxury lifestyle realm, and communicate these to management for implementation into strategy providing recommendations on new best practices and innovative opportunities.
- Analyze performance of social media content and campaigns using native and third-party insight tools to create a reporting strategy that maximizes engagement and followers based on data.
- Actively outreach to market editors and garner a steady stream of product placements in top tier media.
- Brainstorm and write relevant feature pitches, press releases, media alerts, securing thought provoking feature placements for clients.
- Oversee agendas, action items, monthly reporting.
- Keep up with industry trends, rising celebrities, pop culture, and fashion news.
- Daily press clippings, and occasional support with administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business, marketing, communications or other related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a fashion social media role with a proven ability to generate original ideas and develop successful online content.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills; ability to write insightful, engaging, and informative copy on tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of Facebook, Instagram, and other related ad tools, including promoting paid content.
- Ability to understand social listening tools and quickly change a strategy based on current trending topics.
- MS Word, Excel, and WordPress. Basic image editing skills – Adobe Photoshop and /or other image editing software.
- Basic HTML and knowledge of various web content management systems.
- Strong interest in fashion (its key players, current trends, and history), eCommerce, website technologies and analytic tools.
- Resourceful and proactive with strong organizational/project management skills, keen attention to detail and proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, the ability to thrive in an ever-evolving environment and unafraid to take initiative and be creative.
- Can-do problem solver with an eagerness to work in a highly collaborative environment as a team player.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com., subject line Social Media + PR Strategist.