Amaiò is an established LA- based swimwear line with a mission to bring couture fashion poolside and resort wear to the street. We are looking for a creative, talented and enthusiastic fashion/social media intern for immediate hire. The intern will be responsible for assisting with projects from contributing to our social media calendar to office organization and managing inventory.
This is a PAID, part-time position and could also potentially be used for SCHOOL CREDIT.
Responsibilities / Tasks include (but no limited to):
- Managing e-comm orders: packing and shipping.
- Management of secondary social media platforms: Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook
- Assisting our Content Director with posting weekly Instagram Story content.
- Engaging, planning & posting on our social media platforms (specifically Twitter, Pinterest, & Facebook) and building following and engagement
- Administration duties: inventory tracking system, filing system and paperwork for production.
- Running production errands.
Interns must have their own car (all production errands will be compensated for mileage) and be available 2 days per week, for 8 hours each day (9am-6pm). We prefer applicants with a genuine interest in fashion, marketing and social media experience, a minimum of 1-2 years experience working in the field with other internships, and is interested in growing with a brand and becoming an integral part of the team. If you live in the greater Los Angeles region, we would love to hear from you.
Please email us your resume at email@example.com with the subject title “INTERN INQUIRY 2018”.