Araks, a luxury lingerie, sleepwear & swimwear brand is hiring PR interns for summer and immediate in-house public relations opportunity. Join our team as we share our brand story through print and digital channels. Work directly with our PR director to build brand awareness through securing media placements and mentions.
Applicants should have a strong interest in fashion, PR, media and communications. They must be hardworking, able to multitask, proficient in Microsoft Office, and possess strong communication skills; understanding of media; as well as excellent knowledge of the internet for research and press clipping retrieval. Ideally, the candidate is currently studying communications/PR or is a recent graduate with a related degree.Candidate must be a self-starter, eager to learn, reliable and a great communicator.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in choosing swim and lingerie selections to be featured in top fashion publications
- Develop and maintain media lists and editorial calendars
- News monitoring and clipping
- Assist with coordination of account press, mailing and distribution
- Track the sending of client samples/products
- Assist with coordinating all events as well as press appointments
- Oversee product closet
Please email resumes and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line PR Internship.
UNPAID INTERNSHIP. SCHOOL CREDIT OFFERED.
Start date – immediate.
Summer - Summer Semester
Minimum 3 days a week for 3 months required.