C&M Media is looking for an experienced account executive to work on a number of fashion and accessories accounts.
About C&M Media:
We are a communications agency that specializes in the promotion of fashion and lifestyle brands. Our approach is marked by a hands-on working style that’s personal, thoughtful, and adaptive to the most current communication strategies. We have over 20 years of experience and a history of long-lasting client relationships. Our team of PR and strategic marketing professionals has helped clients big and small bring exposure and visibility to their brand narrative.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Help develop and execute long-term strategies for multiple accounts
- Pitch and secure top-tier media placements
- Ability to identify news angles and leverage them for press opportunities
- Oversee daily product placement and media tracking
- Act as a central point of contact for all incoming PR requests (Maintain, Prepare, and Distribute)
- Determine the appropriate metrics for success and then assess the effectiveness of our media tactics for continuous improvement
- Oversee samples for shoots; interfacing with clients as necessary to assist with sample confirmations as needed
- Oversee the loan creation process, sample packing, and managing the delivery and return of samples
- Work with influencers and oversee campaigns for both organic and sponsored initiatives
Coverage Management and Organization:
- Proactively obtain issues or search online for press coverage, reviewing key publications to search for any additional coverage (supervisor will advise on the list of publications and frequency that they should be reviewed)
- Manage and update the monthly reports section for each client that details recent placements and upcoming confirmed credits
- Assist with the maintenance of the agency’s contacts and outreach lists in our internal databases (Fashion GPS, Meltwater).
- Generate thorough research as needed.
- Assist as needed with special events and fashion shows.
- Represent the agency in the most professional manner, included but not limited to: punctuality, daily attire, communication with clients, stylists, editors and any other members of the professional community you come into contact with.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 4+ years working with luxury brands, particularly with fashion and accessories collections
- Must come from agency background and have strong media contacts (fashion and accessories press) with both print and digital outlets
- Must have relationships with influencers in the fashion and lifestyle space
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus on Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism
- High energy and forward thinking
- Superior attention to detail/organization
- Demonstrated success with highest value media (press, social, event, non-traditional)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Fashion GPS, Meltwater
- New York based
Salary is based on experience
To apply, please send resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org