CANON NYC is a specialty boutique featuring a unique selection of hard-to-find women’s ready-to-wear, accessories and jewelry, as well as lifestyle goods from all over the world. We aim to feature emerging brands and innovative, well-executed collections with an emphasis on off-duty, accessible luxury.
We are seeking an outgoing individual with exceptional customer service skills and an understanding of the emerging designer market. We are looking for a candidate who can help us build our brand by creating lasting client relationships. The ideal candidate also understands how to be a team player and is savvy about the visual and operational aspects of the role.
- 1-3 years experience in a customer-centric retail environment. RTW and /or Accessories preferred.
- Must have a great personality – wallflowers need not apply!
- Basic POS system experience
- Strong clienteling and selling skills. Candidates with an established clientele following are preferred.
- Experience with social media and tech savvy
- Self- Starter that is honest with a high level of integrity
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work load
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed to support the business
- Team player that takes initiative to make the workplace more efficient for everyone and works toward common goals
- Standard opening and closing duties
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the store
- Meet (and exceed) daily sales goals
- Provide above and beyond, genuine experience for all customers, from greeting them, styling them, to educating them about the brands we carry
- In-store visual merchandising, including window dressing, merchandising the floor and steaming apparel
- Maintain polished appearance in line with CANON NYC’s aesthetic at all times
Please email your résumé to Stacia at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “P/T Sales Position” along with your earliest possible start date and some information about who you are.