CAP Beauty is New York's natural beauty destination located in Manhattan's West Village featuring natural skin care, natural hair care & natural makeup.
- Provide informative, warm, fun, professional and inspirational customer service to every CAP client
- Manage customer experience from initial greeting to close of sale
- Cultivate long term relationships with clients by offering beverages, selling spa treatments, providing samples (when applicable), and inviting clients to events
- Ensure proper care is taken for all sales, paperwork, receipts and invoices, etc.
- Attend trainings and team meetings as scheduled
- Meet daily sales goals
- Report escalated customer service issues to Flagship manager
- Report out of stock items, low testers and low collateral to inventory manager
- Explain spa treatments to clientele, manage scheduling of treatments and ensure proper customer information intake
- Follow opening and closing procedures, including:
- Restock product
- Tidy/clean store
- Complete and send End of Day report
- Adherence to company policy and procedures
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Communicate regularly with management about department daily activities, issues, etc.
- Maintaining cleanliness in the store and staff areas
- Being punctual for shifts, trainings, and meetings
- Luxury retail or high end boutique experience required
- Weekend availability required
- Immediate availability preferred
- Love of natural beauty and wellness; knowledge of brands and products preferred
- Working understanding of basic POS software, iphones, social media, etc.
To Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject heading of the position desired.