Choosy is a fashion tech startup set to launch in May. We have a very innovative and unique approach to e-commerce, which we will describe more in detail in person - currently we have no online presence. We use machine learning to find trending items on social, then manufacture them in real-time using agile supply chain. Our company is set to expand rapidly, and we are looking for people who are willing to work in a startup setting & open to coming on full time in the future.
SEEKING We are looking to hire a copywriter & graphic designer, initially freelance/part-time with availability & interest to join our team full time in the near future. We are also looking for a social media intern, with room to grow into a paid position. We speak to the 20-something that is obsessed with hip-hop & pop culture, and need everyone on our team to speak their language as well.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create & develop original artwork with direction from content manager
- Must be able to manage time to meet strict deadlines according to workload
- Experience designing web, ads, newsletters, posts for all social platforms, etc.
Social Media Intern
- Obsessed with fashion & willing to spend hours sourcing photos for all social platforms
- Help develop content for social media and email marketing
- Meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Help manage marketing and social media calendars
- Coordinate timely posts for Choosy social media platforms
- Write website, social media (Instagram, Pinterest, FB, Blog), newsletter & advertisement copy
- Understand our target market and how to grab their attention
- 2-3 years of relevant experience (except for our intern)
- Strong interest in fashion
- Self motivated – ability to focus and complete duties independently
- Confident, creative thinker – ability to speak up and contribute in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team oriented work ethic
- Able to multi-task
To Apply: Please send your resume to Jocelyn at email@example.com.
Subject line should be whichever role you are applying for.