The Sales Supervisor is a professional in the fashion industry who is responsible for promoting brand engagement and loyalty to customers in order to successfully reach business goals. The Sales Supervisor also identifies, attracts, recruits develops and retrains talent while maintaining compliant with directions from Headquarters and creating a cultivating store culture.
- Define targeted quantitative and qualitative goals and ensure they are achieved.
- Analyze results, verify daily, weekly, monthly activities and set up yearly assessments: KPIs.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor.
- High sensitivity to the customer experience and loyalty.
- Manage store inventory, with constant awareness of product movement and communicate with headquarters.
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization.
- Ensure that the qualitative brand standards are maintained.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment.
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project.
- Leader in product knowledge.
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail.
- Significant experience with client relations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High availability, responsiveness.
- Luxury retail experience is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability, openness, risk-taking, dynamic, listening abilities, problem solver and leader by example.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Angele at email@example.com.