Leading Fashion PR, Production and Digital agency KCD, is seeking a Senior Digital Publicist based in NYC. The Senior Digital Publicist will work within the PR and Digital departments and be responsible for PR in the online space, social media integration, influencer outreach and general online buzz. As an integral ambassador to both KCD and its clients, this digital-savvy individual will bring a professional, motivated and diversified skill set to compliment the departments and agency. They are expected to incorporate online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and off.
They should have the capacity and skill set to instill trust in clients and have relationships with a wide range of fashion, lifestyle and digital media persons. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the capability to prioritize and manage multiple projects will contribute to their overall success. They will have the appropriate style and taste to serve as an exceptional brand ambassador for both KCD and its clients.
- Work within the KCD Digital team to execute and support each client’s digital PR strategy
- Act as an Agency liaison to maintain and champion relationships with web editors, bloggers, social media influencers + their agents and other relevant digital leaders
- Pitch all online outlets and social media coverage opportunities
- Integrate PR strategy and messages into brand’s social media communication and establish consistency across all channels
- Provide a consistent, professional client experience throughout relationship and provide consistent and timely communication
- Brainstorm new digital opportunities, ideas, campaigns for KCD and our clients
- Generate press and social media coverage reports for KCD clients
- Research and keep current on new digital trends, websites and platforms
- Maintain and update digital contact lists
- Full training on Fashion GPS, assist with GPS as it relates to the digital department, iPads, contact list updates, etc
- Digital event coordination and management such as manage guestlists, RSVPs, etc
- College graduate
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in PR and/or social media
- Knowledge of the fashion industry
- Familiar with top websites and key bloggers/influencers/agents
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience working with a brand online
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive mindset and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who can collaborate with coworkers and clients at all levels
- Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.