KFD is a communications agency based in NYC. We provide communications strategy and talent management for some of the industry's most beloved talent and brands in beauty, lifestyle, fashion and wellness. Recently named "Startup Agency of The Year,” our client roster includes Michelle Phan, Hourglass Cosmetics, Glow Recipe, Chriselle Lim, bkr, and more.
Account Director - Position Summary
KFD PR is currently seeking an Account Director to join our forward-thinking, digital-first team. The ideal candidate is a big-picture strategist, proven storyteller and someone who can pivot quickly in the ever-changing media landscape, all while driving business with new and existing clients. This position will focus on the entire communications process for our clients and will be the day-to-day account-lead overseeing integrated communications across digital and traditional communications, influencer engagement, paid media, and partnerships. The candidate will also be responsible for managing a team of staff members, providing strategic guidance and career mentorship.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of relevant experience at a communications / digital agency and / or in-house at a beauty brand required
- Passionate about the beauty + wellness space
- You have strong established relationships with senior editorial contacts in the traditional and digital media space
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape; must have established relationships with digital influencers and / or their management
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for a diverse number of projects and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision
- You’ve managed a team in previous roles
The Perks (Not Limited To):
- Open vacation policy
- Work-from-home Fridays year round (+ Summer Fridays from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- 100% coverage of medical / dental benefits
- Quarterly outings
- Unlimited sheet masks and lipsticks
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com.