Title: Digital Media Assistant
Position Reports To: Digital Media, Jr. Account Executive
Basic Function: Support the Digital media team in managing existing and cultivating new relationships with online influencers and outlets through giftings, showroom loans, Sponsored posts and Fashion Week programming. This role will be responsible for outreach for influencer selections as well as liaising with the clients on product availability and order submission. Order any packaging necessary for shipments, prepare shipments, facilitate pick up/delivery and confirm with the recipient once received.
The assistant will monitor community management activity to engage with followers directly in a brand-appropriate manner. He or she will be expected to oversee account activity, maintaining posting schedule, responding to brand mentions in a timely manner, and creating a positive brand experience for audiences.
Oversee interns in monitoring for gifting and loan coverage. Maintain the monitoring list so it accurately reflects current product/client placements to look for.
- Maintain existing relationships while cultivating new ones with online influencers and blog outlets through sponsored posts, giftings, showroom appointments and Fashion Week initiatives.
- Identify new opportunities in the digital space with influencers, outlets and platforms; working to grow our Master List of contacts in various areas of the online/blogger space.
- Proactively prepare monthly reports on behalf of the Digital department.
- Work with the Jewelry, Accessories, Celebrity and Fashion teams to follow the current relevant editors, stylists, celebrities and outlets on Krupp Group’s social channels while media shifts occur.
- Proactively execute approved gifting initiatives for all blogger programs. Identify targets for client approval, get product availability, conduct outreach to influencers, place order with client by given deadline and work with interns for fulfillment, monitoring and press clippings.
- Support sponsored post initiatives: calculate follower and engagement metrics, coordinate billing/invoicing with Finance director, gain client approvals on content prior to each post then send through placements and recap reports as needed.
- Research digital media, platforms, conferences, webinars and related industry news to keep the team abreast of notable information and propose client opportunities.
- Monitor engagements and brand mentions by followers of community management clients to be aware of daily activity
- Provide brand-appropriate responses to followers of community management clients when applicable
- Work with team to create concepts for content shoots, coordinate timing and location with photographer and assist in the styling of photos.
- Manage Krupp Group’s social presence and platforms.
- Create monthly content calendars for community managements clients and maintain posting schedule across all platforms.
- 1-3 years experience
- Inherent interest in Fashion and social media
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Well versed in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Apple computers
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage several clients and their needs simultaneously
- Exhibit a positive team player attitude
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook and familiarity with Fashion GPS is preferred
- PR and or Agency experience preferred
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF to email@example.com