Lloyd&Co. is an independent and integrated creative agency. For 20 years, our guide has been one North Star: the brand. We believe that all of the brands we work with have an opportunity to bring a singular voice and contribution to the world, and it is our purpose to develop, express, and protect that voice through every extension. Our specialties in powerful storytelling, strong visuals, and intelligent strategy have made an indelible mark on our partners and their industries. Our campaign, packaging, and brand identity work reaches audiences across the globe and we are driven by the challenge of bringing a unique, lasting, and compelling point of view to our brands and their users.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Politely greeting visitors in person and over the phone
- Answering phones and directing all calls, taking messages when needed.
- Coordinating outgoing packages via UPS, USPS, or NYC courier; Signing for incoming packages and redirecting them to the appropriate party.
- Managing and budgeting inventory and ordering supplies for the office including staples, fresh direct, creative supplies, paper, toner etc.
- Managing the conference room calendar and setting up for meetings when needed.
- Organizing and maintaining general office area and kitchen – making coffee, keeping it tidy, running the dishwasher, etc.
- Corresponding with building manager - fire drills, office closing, office maintenance, etc.
- Managing our student interns. Screening resumes, conducting interviews, selecting interns for hire, coordinating with their school regarding paperwork, and acting as a liaison between them and the account and creative teams.
- Assisting in office admin tasks - these vary and will come gradually once you get a grasp on the main priorities.
- Assisting in general research relating to our clients/competitors, as well as the fashion/beauty industry in general.
Skills that will make for a successful receptionist:
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Takes initiative and demonstrate a self-starter attitude
- Logical thinking
- Follows through with projects
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Proficient in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize, organize and complete all assignments given in a timely manner
- Personal and approachable with a willingness to extend yourself to members of the team
- Desire and willingness to want to learn our business and industry
This job is a great step into the company, an amazing opportunity to work with successful and dedicated people and a good way to learn more about the industry. You will get to know all employees and gain insight into all the different job positions within the agency. Aside from the require tasks above there is a lot of potential to get involved with projects and grow into a higher- level position.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.