Love Shack Fancy was founded by stylist, designer and creative director Rebecca Hessel Cohen, who was born and raised in NYC. Rebecca saw an opportunity and a need for effortless pieces women could wear from day to night, city to beach. She launched the eponymous label in May 2013 and evolved the collection to become the ultimate bohemian inspired women’s fashion collection forming the perfect travel wardrobe with a cult following of boho, globe-trotting goddesses.
A seasoned world traveller, Rebecca is constantly following the sun sourcing inspiration from different places, people and cultures, creating the perfect combination of a luxe gypsy sensibility, an extension to her nomadic lifestyle and to her busy high-heeled life in New York City.
Based in our first retail store in Sag Harbour, New York, an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Associate.
The applicant must have a passion for sales, styling, and customer service. This role is a critical partner in telling our brand story.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about the LSF brand
- Build and maintain a client book
- Meet or exceed personal weekly and monthly sales goals
- Consistently build product knowledge
- Have a passion and knowledge of current fashion trends
- Maintain the store standards consistently throughout the day
- Be a team player
- Must have open availability, including weekends
- Candidate must be available from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Retail experience in contemporary or luxury preferred
- Both part-time and full time positions available
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. subject line Sales Associate, Sag Harbor.