Love Shack Fancy was founded by stylist, designer and creative director Rebecca Hessel Cohen, who was born and raised in NYC. Rebecca saw an opportunity and a need for effortless pieces women could wear from day to night, city to beach. She launched the eponymous label in May 2013 and evolved the collection to become the ultimate bohemian inspired women’s fashion collection forming the perfect travel wardrobe with a cult following of boho, globe-trotting goddesses.
A seasoned world traveller, Rebecca is constantly following the sun sourcing inspiration from different places, people and cultures, creating the perfect combination of a luxe gypsy sensibility, an extension to her nomadic lifestyle and to her busy high-heeled life in New York City.
Based in our first retail store in Sag Harbour, New York, an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Store Manager.
The applicant must have sales management experience, the ability to create a highly productive environment to hit sales targets, and be able to create extraordinary customer experiences. This role is a critical partner in telling our brand story.
The successful candidate will:
- Create an energetic and positive store atmosphere, which inspires customers and drives business
- Manage overall team performance & growth
- Assist in recruitment, selection and on-boarding of store staff
- Oversee the development of clientele and act strategically to grow customer base
- Take ownership for maintaining the store presentation including visual standards, maintenance and merchandising
- Communicate efficiently and professionally
- Must have open availability, including weekends
- 3-5 years of management experience in a luxury or service driven environment
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Store Manager, Sag Harbor.