Marcolin Eyewear is looking for a full-time Retail Coordinator for their wholesale channel. The ideal candidate is hard-working, detail oriented, and highly organized with a desire to learn more about the fashion industry and grow within Marcolin. Recent graduates with an interest in luxury and retail are encouraged to apply. This role offers hands-on experience with sales, retail planning, marketing, and events, as well as the opportunity to work with major US department stores and specialty retailers.
Marcolin Eyewear holds the licensing agreement for design, manufacture, and international distribution of Tom Ford, Balenciaga, Moncler, Ermenegildo Zegna, Emilio Pucci, and 24 other eyewear collections.
- Manage and track sample set
- Coordinate with product team on sample inventory
- Responsible for showroom upkeep, including supply orders and expense reporting
- Handle incoming and outgoing shipments
- Assist sales team with reporting, order collection, and other ad hoc tasks
- Participate in market meetings, helping with meeting preparation and order collection
- Assist with market weeks and events
- Manage showroom calendar for retail sales, marketing, and product development departments
- Coordinate twice yearly inventory in the NYC showroom
- Opportunities to work with sales, events, and brand teams
- Opportunities to learn and take on projects in areas you would like to learn
- Microsoft office suite with extremely strong excel knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree, Business major preferred
- 1-2 Fashion, luxury, entertainment, or similar industry experience (internships included)
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, hard-working, takes initiative
- Interest in fashion industry, with desire to grow within Marcolin
To Apply: Please send your resume to Danielle Forbes at DForbes@marcolin.com.