About the role:
Our Studio fit specialist will play an integral role in the management of our showroom headquarters, and will have the unique opportunity to experience a fast-paced startup environment in an intimate retail setting. Fit Specialists are responsible for working directly with our customers to create a memorable personalized shopping experience through exemplary customer service and a passion for the Margaux brand.
Margaux was launched in 2015 with the mission of creating exquisitely crafted, classic products that meet the demands of modern life - and along the way, redefining the way that shoes are sized and sold. Defined by luxurious materials, simplicity, and functionality, inspired by the crispness and dash of iconic American pieces, and informed by smart design, Margaux makes products that solve problems without compromising their form. All of our products are offered at an accessible price without compromising on quality or craft. They're the shoes you want to wear when you arrive, created to take you every place you want to go with confidence and chic.
About the position
- Welcome customers and offer offline introduction to Margaux
- Educate customers about the brand and our products
- Help customers find the perfect fit
- Perform custom fittings for made to measure pairs
- Keep the showroom organized and customer-ready
- Located in New York City
- Customer-centric focus
- Passion and enthusiasm for the Margaux brand
- Flexible schedule that will include working weekends, holidays, and special events
- Previous retail or customer-facing experience
- Able to demonstrate professionalism in all situations
- Exemplary interpersonal communication skills
- A friendly and energetic personality
- Adaptable and quick thinking
To Apply: Please send your resume to Jobs@margauxny.com, subject line P/T Fit Specialist.