Marie Saeki PR a New York-based boutique PR & Social Media agency, representing lifestyle and beauty brands is hiring an entry-level PR coordinator.
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented and creative candidate, who likes a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks while understanding the importance of deadlines.
- Assisting in the day to day operations
- Sample Trafficking
- Track client coverage in the press and creating press clips in a timely manner
- Update media lists
- Assist in coordinating press appointments
- Research opportunities, brainstorm and write relevant pitches for securing feature placements for clients.
- Conducting appointments with editors and stylists
- Create written social media content - captions and hashtags - for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- One year of relevant experience in a PR agency
- Strong interest in fashion
- Takes initiative and thinks outside the box
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to prioritize
- Proficiency in social media platforms
To apply: send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org