International PR agency, PURPLE is looking for an experienced candidate to join its VIP division. The ideal candidate will be expected to have strong relationships with the world’s leading fashion stylists, publicist contacts, industry agencies and film studios and be able to lead the VIP team across both Los Angeles and New York. The successful candidate must have a solid background with a minimum of 6 years VIP and celebrity experience in the fashion industry, solid relationships with the entertainment industry, and a strong interest in relevant pop culture.
- Productively monitoring potential celebrity/VIP opportunities for upcoming red carpet, press junket, and street style placements.
- Overseeing reporting send outs, coverage achieved and forthcoming coverage and collating coverage and data for monthly reports.
- Managing the VIP team
- Discovering and nurturing relations with new talent.
- Ad-hoc project work and carrying out specific or general research.
- Leading client meetings and special events
- Creating VIP opportunities across fashion, lifestyle and beauty divisions
- Working alongside events team on attendance procurement and creative initiatives
Skills and qualities required:
- Knowledge of key stylist, publicists, managers, and influencer contacts
- Experience of team leadership
- Knowledge of all media including strong understanding of digital landscape and social media platforms
- Creative thinker and extremely detail oriented
- Proven track record of dressing celebrities, a database of top stylists, influencers and socials.
- Hard-working and proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a team and has a passion for celebrity/VIP relations across all sectors.
- An understanding of the luxury fashion industry is vital.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPLE represents a variety of luxury brands across different areas of expertise including Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Hospitality, and Music. Purple is independent in philosophy, attitude and operation –offering a boutique in-house approach, the strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset. Purple’s services cover press relations, editorial procurement, product placement, VIP placement and high profile event management.
For more information please visit www.purplepr.com