Rhode Resort is a rapidly growing womens RTW brand based in Los Angeles. Sales have increased year over year since launch and we are looking for ambitious team members to help continue the momentum. Rhode Resort has been embraced by global retailers, influencers and fans of getaway wear. Our offices are centrally located in Los Angeles amidst the sunshine.
Rhode Resort has an immediate need for a dynamic and organized Operations Assistant to join the L.A. Team. We are looking for a hard-working, business minded go-getter, who is able to thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment. Time management and organizational skills are a must. This position is responsible for providing highly diverse administrative support to the founders and works closely with all functions including marketing, digital, creative, general management, outside vendors, and production units. It would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to learn how to grow/build a brand and learn about every aspect of the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing online site backend
- In charge of the inventory management system
- Liasing with warehouse to ensure fulfillments are processed
- Processing all paperwork relating to fulfillments of orders
- Purchase order initiation and processing
- Assisting with photo shoots
- Customer Service for ecommerce orders
- Research and data compilation on assigned topics
- Preparing presentation material
- Weekly report creation and management
- Ordering of supplies and making sure the office is organized and tidy
- Candidate must possess a high degree of professionalism, extremely strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point), Gmail, Google Hangouts, and Google Docs are required.
- Requires strong verbal and written skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while maintaining priorities.
- Experience in the fashion industry a plus.
- Be flexible and receptive to change.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Executive Operations Assistant, LA.