Robin Zendell & Associates, a boutique real estate advisory firm, seeks a creative and self-motivated Real Estate Project Coordinator to join our Upper East Side office in New York City. We represent leading brands across the realms of high fashion, beauty, e-commerce, and retail lifestyle and luxury goods and provide services uniquely tailored to fit our individual clients’ needs - from positioning elite retail flagships to reporting on market and industry trends. This position is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into the worlds of luxury retail and high fashion and to learn about the commercial real estate industry across major markets, domestically and internationally.
- Assisting in the design, layout and copywriting for presentation materials and flyers to be used for marketing and client property tours
- Canvassing NYC neighborhoods to survey street retail to create and update maps to reflect existing retail landscape
- Conducting online research of new and emerging fashion and retail brands
- Scheduling property tours
- Database & lease management
- Other administrative & project-based duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Mac OS, Microsoft Office Suite, and Pages Design program
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (a plus, but not required)
- Strong interest in real estate, fashion, art, and beauty
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Creative, eager, and self-starting personality
- Excellent writing, communications, and interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to: email@example.com, subject line: “Real Estate Project Coordinator"
Robin Zendell & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.