As New York’s premier full-service creative production studio, Slate Studios partners with luxury fashion and lifestyle brands to tell their stories through compelling photography & videography.
We are seeking to fill a Producer position to manage our e-commerce, social content, and brand content productions.
- Managing all aspects of pre and post production
- Creating project estimates
- Creating call sheets + production books for projects
- Booking, scheduling, and holding talent [photographers, photo assistants, hair/makeup, set designers, stylists, stylist assistants, model(s), and casting agents, catering] for projects
- Maintaining and organizing calendars and schedules
- Optioning crew, assistants, gaffers, catering, PA's
- Assisting in wrapping jobs, collecting invoices, and actualizing job budgets
- Overall support with all all client production needs on-set.
- Acting as a primary point of contact for photographer, artists, and clients
- Coordinating arrival/departure of car services for artists, team, and talent
- Acting as primary client liaison on set
- 2+ years of experience in a photo studio or a producer.
- Strong negotiator and communicator
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Profiency in all Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Indesign, Bridge)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be able highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Google Sheets - processing, data entry, and budgeting.
- Experience in the photography production industry a plus
- $50K-$60K - Depending on Experience
To Apply, please visit http://slatestudios.applytojob.com/apply/XxRXJHQpB8/Producer