The Wall Group is an integrated glam agency that focuses on providing its talent with the most effective and well-executed representation. With offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles, and London, the agency has grown to represent fashion stylists, hair stylists, makeup artists, expert influencers, production designers and motion DPs. From editorial, advertising or commercial bookings to long-term contractual engagements in the fashion, entertainment or endorsement arena, our artists benefit from unrivaled professionalism and contacts with both high fashion and celebrity clientele.
The ideal candidate must have the ability work in a fast paced work environment. The right person will be able to make key decisions while using sound judgment. Excellent communication and technical skills are a must. Previous assistant experience required, management/agency experience a plus.
- General administrative support
- Daily communication with artists
- Oversee artists' bookings
- Create estimates / deal memos
- Update options in artist calendars
- Travel coordination
- Accounting management (billing and wrapping jobs)
- Managing artist and assistant schedule during show season
- Client facing - field incoming calls and requests appropriately
- Maintain executive's calendar
- Interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, as well as a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Organize, maintain, and update electronic databases and paper files.
- Also calls for flexibility with work hours
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable dealing with a diverse variety of people on the telephone, e-mail and in person, in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Should be experienced meeting the needs of a high level Executive
- Ability to stay one step ahead in this fast-moving environment.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating poise, resourcefulness and the highest level of professionalism.
- A demonstrated interest in fashion, beauty, media, and/or entertainment preferred.
- At least 1-2 years professional industry experience required
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.