We are united.
We work together: open, transparent, creative and collaborative.
Beautiful things happen when you’re UNITED NUDE.
We’ve been reinventing shoe making since the very first Möbius shoe when we applied industrial design to fashion footwear. We never stop questioning the status quo to visualize and realize the future with our leading-edge concepts and collaborations - from architect designed 3D printed shoes to our Lo Res sports car.
We use our concept stores around the globe and digital channels to share our vision.
You define and action our global marketing and communications strategy across digital, ecommerce, retail, franchise retail, wholesale, and global distributor platforms. Working closely with Rem, our Founder and Creative Director, and our management team, you thrive in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment and bring clarity and vision to our brand proposition.
- As well as our global marketing and communications plan, you create and deliver season-focused campaign plans for advertising and strategic PR.
- You direct our cross-organizational teams to execute marketing strategy; tracking, reporting and delivering rapid response tactics to make sure we reach our goals and smash our targets.
- You bring terrific insights and analysis of our data, to continuously enhance our customer experience, and brand proposition.
- Your role is central in crafting, executing, and delivering press campaigns to build a compelling fashion brand.
- You act as a powerful influencer with our international distributors to elevate UN visibility in their global marketing and communications, stimulating exciting collaborations and joint activities.
- You’re a guiding force in aligning our marketing functions into a flexible organization structure that easily adapts to new and emerging marketing techniques.
- Your finger is on the pulse when it comes to fashion and media trends which keeps our brand proposition and marketing relevant and impactful.
- You are a connector, reading the right blogs, writing your own, and always up to date with the best parties and events in town.
- You live and breathe fashion and can write on-point fashion copy and texts.
- You are up to date daily with fashion media and influencers that fit with our brand (print, digital, social).
- You know how to direct and motivate teams to achieve brand vision and goals.
- A star team player, you get the best from collaborations with co-workers, external business partners, consultants and distributors.
- You can demonstrate your expertise in masterminding brilliant global marketing plans and budgets.
- Education: Degree and 2-5 years’ experience in similar role
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.workable.com/j/4CA322ECCC