Armarium provides members with access to the runway’s most rarefied and coveted pieces— all of which can be borrowed when needed, without the hassle of dry cleaning, storage, or that age old question: “When will I ever wear this again?” That’s the beauty of Armarium; you don’t have to.
Comprised of an elite team of fashion insiders, Armarium was officially launched in April 2016 through a mobile app, e-commerce platform, and a New York City showroom.
We are looking for a business development intern whose focus will be to provide support to the CEO running the day to day operations at Armarium. Intern will gain valuable insight on running a startup and into the leading luxury fashion rental and styling company in the United States.
- Assist in building business strategy with team
- Answer, prioritize and screen incoming phone calls and voicemail messages
- Manage the CEO’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, calls, and conferences
- Travel scheduling and booking for the CEO
- Prepare material and taking notes for meetings
- Maintain confidential information
- Research and outreach to new prospective partners
- Special projects as needed on an on-going basis
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Detail oriented, punctual and eager
- Outstanding leadership, communication and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate and be a strong team member
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong basic working knowledge of in-office technologies (printer, copier, etc)
- Computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Gain experience at a unique fashion startup that is a leader in the shared economy
- Gain entry, exposure, and experience in luxury fashion industry
- Increase your understanding of and alignment with shared economy, retail and sustainability
- Collaborate within a positive team atmosphere
- Network professionals in an open office environment
- Career mentoring with Trisha Gregory, Founder & CEO of Armarium
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line Business Development Intern.