Armarium provides members with access to the runway’s most rarefied and coveted pieces— all of which can be borrowed when needed, without the hassle of dry cleaning, storage, or that age old question: “When will I ever wear this again?” That’s the beauty of Armarium; you don’t have to.
Comprised of an elite team of fashion insiders, Armarium was officially launched in April 2016 through a mobile app, e-commerce platform, and a New York City showroom.
We are looking for an e-commerce intern to help with overall merchandising maintenance of Armarium.com and our NYC showroom, coordinating sample loans for photoshoots and tracking online product performance. The applicant must be able to accept school credit. Interns will gain valuable insight into the leading luxury fashion rental and styling company in the United States
- Assist in building digital strategy with team
- Conduct shopping traffic analysis and shopping pattern analysis of our website
- Review email marketing and develop strategy to connect marketing to what is shown online
- Assist with basic website management tasks and be largely involved in the assistance of all photography and photo shoot needs
- Organize inventory samples for Armarium.com photo shoots
- Assist in styling and other tasks on set at Armarium.com photo shoots
- Download and organize assets from various locations to upload on site
- Ability to handle fast paced environment, short deadlines and a quick turnaround
- Ongoing monitoring of site content (grammar/spelling) and proper functionality
- Review materials included in buy books, product knowledge packets, and help with assessing sales.
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Major in Fashion Merchandising or Business, with classes in E-commerce, Digital Retailing, and/or Digital Marketing
- Detail oriented, punctual and eager
- Outstanding leadership, communication and time management skills
- Ability to recognize, analyze and quantify market trends
- Ability to collaborate and be a strong team member
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line E-Commerce Intern.