Armarium provides members with access to the runway’s most rarefied and coveted pieces— all of which can be borrowed when needed, without the hassle of dry cleaning, storage, or that age old question: “When will I ever wear this again?” That’s the beauty of Armarium; you don’t have to.
Comprised of an elite team of fashion insiders, Armarium was officially launched in April 2016 through a mobile app, e-commerce platform, and a New York City showroom.
We are looking for a retail operations intern will support the team to help organize in-house communications and daily operations for retail activities to enhance the brand and deliver a consistent and enjoyable experience for our clients. Directly reporting to the COO, and working in close partnership with the Director of Operations and Stylists, the Retail Operations intern will support each retail and omnichannel initiative and ensure consistent and comprehensive communication to the field. Intern will gain valuable insight on running a startup and into the leading luxury fashion rental and styling company in the United States.
- Support the day-to-day business of the Care team
- Ensure completion of shipments, transfers, damages in a timely manner
- Develops best practices and initiates strategies to improve communication, processes and execution with luxury standards
- Work alongside Armarium team in planning and executing business developing national pop-ups.
- Collaborates within the Care Team to create and update programs and documents related to luxury client service standards.
- Work closely with team to daily audit item quality to ensure accuracy
- Work closely with Care Manager on creating and presenting inventory performance reports
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Display a friendly positive attitude towards fellow associates and others. This position will have frequent interaction with stores and all departments in the Corporate Office.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
- Knowledge of MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel proficiency required.
- Excellent organization and problem skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Extremely detail and service oriented.
- Appreciates the artistry of garments from notable global luxury brands.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Retail Operations Intern.