Azalea is looking for a Social Media and Community Associate , with a proven track record for success, who is capable of owning operations across multiple digital channels.
The Social Media and Community Associate will be responsible for strategizing, creating, and executing content across Azalea’s digital channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.). They will also collaborate with the managerial staff at Azalea’s other stores -- Rand + Statler and Welcome Stranger -- overseeing and contributing to social content and other digital tasks.
We need a creative self-starter, with a strategic vision that will help take this San Francisco-based business to the next level. The goal is to build a more loyal and engaged audience by implementing unique tactics that enable us to stand out in a saturated marketplace.
Duties + Responsibilities :
- Content conceptualization, creation, copywriting, and scheduling of posts
- Ability to identify photo and video opportunities, capture content in such a way that is representative of the Azalea brand identity, and effectively share across channels
- Real-time maintenance/monitoring on our various social media channels; includes editorial and sponsored content
- Identify social media influencers - macro and micro - that align with the brand identity
- Manage and execute social media partnership opportunities with brands and influencers
- Maintain social media dashboard and reporting for analytics, utilizing the most modern and effective tools to get the job done
- Support the Creative Team by aligning content with weekly email blasts, sharing relevant posts across social channels
- Manage the execution of influencer seeding strategies to support product launches, brand campaigns and social media drivers
- Act as the liaison between influencers and the brand, maintaining a clear channel of contact and nurturing relationships
- Work closely with Director of Digital Marketing to optimize and integrate influencer strategies to gain content and seeding activations
- Assist in-store events that ladder up to marketing calendar
- Assist in managing all pre-planning event logistics and execute day-of
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media / marketing / e-commerce technologies
Desired Skills + Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in fashion social media. This is not an entry level position for students right out of college.
- Understanding of influencer marketing. Existing relationships (a plus)
- Ability to distill insights from Google Analytics, social media platforms and third party tools.
- Strong interest in fashion industry, its key players, and trends.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and flexible nature with the ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Excellent verbal, written communication, negotiation, analytical and time-management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
We offer a competitive salary package, or fair hourly wage, that will depend on experience. This will also include product discounts and and other benefits.
- Social media: 2 years
- Marketing: 2 years
If you think you can strengthen the Azalea brand identity on a mass scale, we would love to hear from you! We want to know how you will help us increase traffic and conversions online, support the efforts of our hard-working in-store team, and amplify our digital fan-base.
If you fit the bill and feel passionate about the position, please contact us at email@example.com with your CV and also include a brief description as to why you think you’re the right candidate for the job.
Job Type: Full-time