EDITE showroom is a fashion agency specializing in wholesale and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections. Each designer offers a new, innovative approach to their respective markets and forefronts trends with their distinctive styles. With a history of strategically positioning clients, Édité prides themselves on offering a custom business and sales strategy to achieve a brands’ desired goal.
As an administrative assistant, you will perform diverse administrative duties and functions requiring confidentiality. You should have excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments. Duties will expand to include managing samples for multiple seasons and lines at one time, coordinating meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, ordering and maintaining supplies and submitting expenses. In addition, you should exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to the appropriate parties.
- All general administrative tasks including calendar and telephone management, expense reporting, responding to basic requests
- Manage/Track samples
- Manage inventory of all collections
- Manage department calendar on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, including monitoring key milestones and agendas
- Follow up with teams or colleagues on outstanding information or materials as requested
- Coordinate all travel arrangements
- Responsible for creating meeting agendas, deck preparation, and organizing recaps
- When necessary maintain confidential employee records, including: vacation/personal time tracking and performance management documentation
- Monitor office supplies and reorder as needed
- Maintain clean office environment, ordering supplies, organize showroom/samples.
- Shipping - Box, pack and unpack, create shipping labels.
- Organize events for the company: tradeshows, press days…
- Provide administrative support to the sales team.
- Assist in Special Projects as needed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a sense of urgency
- Detail Oriented
- Able to work Independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work in faced paced environment
- Fast Learner and technology savvy
- Highly organized and neat.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Positive attitude
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.