Job Title: Fashion & Operations Assistant/Assistant Editor (title will be based upon experience)
Division: Editorial & Ecommerce
Reports to: Co-Founders & Market Editor
Position Overview & Responsibilities
Editorialist is looking for an eager, driven and hardworking individual to join the team as Fashion & Operations Assistant. This candidate should have a strong work ethic and a great attention to detail as this is a dynamic, fast-paced role that requires multi-tasking, a cultivated interest in fashion editorial, strong organizational skills, and a proactive approach to day-to-day responsibilities.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience working with either a magazine and/or stylist and have excellent communication skills.
Daily Responsibilities can include:
- Handling all sample trafficking (organizing, arranging messengers, liaising with PR agencies to sure timely arrival, packing for shoots, setting up run-throughs, arranging for trunks to get to set etc )
- Handling the co-founder's schedule for both press appointments and sales appointments. This person will also handle scheduling, travel and expenses for fashion week for the editorial team & contributors.
- Assisting marketing & senior editorial teams with content production, including but not limited to: trend forecasting, photo research, bookings, affiliate partnerships, story boards, market research etc.
- Writing runway reviews, digital content and editor's notes for ecommerce product.
- Owning digital & print issue credits for both production & fashion. This includes requesting, copy-checking and formatting to proper templates.
- Creating & curating social content that aligns with the Editorialist brand and that has an engaging & timely narrative. In charge of planning & deploying a content calendar across all key social channels that aligns with ecommerce and editorial initiatives.
- Aggregating lookbooks & maintaining digital imagery/seasonal archive
- Preparing orders for shipping in our signature packaging
- Tracking inventory
- Maintaining & handling customer service tasks, including our online concierge chat
- Assisting with seasonal buys - writing, reviewing and checking confirmations then revising accordingly
- Create monthly sell-through reports and sale time initiatives
- Assisting with product uploads
- Maintaining office organization including appropriate filing, supplies and office display
- Fulfilling paperwork/tasks as needed for founders
- Managing & hiring seasonal team of interns
Please send cover letter and resume to Jaclyn@editorialist.com.