At Milk Makeup, we believe you should have good ingredients + epic payoff, because compromise is cool, but not in your beauty routine. We care about what we put in our formulas just as much as what we leave out — we’re cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan. It’s clean, cool beauty.
Born in Milk Studios, a creative photo studio in NY and LA, our community is our inspiration, and we celebrate beauty for everyone. From fresh-face to full-face, it’s not about how you create your look; it’s what you do in it that matters. Milk Makeup means no rules. #LiveYourLook
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
- Previous internship experience in beauty and/or related industry is preferred
- Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Have an eye for existing and emerging trends in beauty, fashion, music, media/entertainment, arts, and culture
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests
- Problem solver with a positive, can-do attitude who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with the planning and coordination of consumer, influencer and retail events
- Assist in on-site event execution (set up, break-down, guest list coordination, etc.)
- Coordinate with product team to streamline gifting, product request forms and inventory process
- Manage events inventory documents
- Assist with research for potential partnership programs
- Prepare reports and recaps by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Conduct venue and vendor research
- Updating event checklists, tracking docs, packing lists and overviews
- Work with catering and entertainment companies
- Basic administrative duties
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Events internship.