At Milk Makeup, we believe you should have good ingredients + epic payoff, because compromise is cool, but not in your beauty routine. We care about what we put in our formulas just as much as what we leave out — we’re cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan. It’s clean, cool beauty.
Born in Milk Studios, a creative photo studio in NY and LA, our community is our inspiration, and we celebrate beauty for everyone. From fresh-face to full-face, it’s not about how you create your look; it’s what you do in it that matters. Milk Makeup means no rules. #LiveYourLook
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
- In-depth knowledge of the beauty sphere and understands techniques used
- Well versed in social and digital platforms
- Comes to the table with fresh ideas in how to engage influencers
- Has great list/party invite management skills (understands RSVP drop offs and unresponsive invitees)
- Preferred if you have your own beauty blog or Youtube channel that focuses on beauty
- Help choose which products would be best for the upcoming gifting for influencers
- Help product with brand collaborations
- Tribe: check brand buzz page everyday
- Tribe: watch all YouTube videos and look at all social posts (i.e. Instagram, blog posts and twitter)
- Trends: note any MMU product trends from influencers about how the product works or payoff comments
- Competitive Analysis: note any industry product trends that you see. What products are all the influencers loving/hating and why
- Scour Instagram and twitter to learn which products are getting a lot of love and hate
- What hashtags are trending?
- Know what is going on in all of our influencers lives at all times i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, if they are sick etc.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com, subject line Influencer Internship.