At Milk Makeup, we believe you should have good ingredients + epic payoff, because compromise is cool, but not in your beauty routine. We care about what we put in our formulas just as much as what we leave out — we’re cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan. It’s clean, cool beauty.
Born in Milk Studios, a creative photo studio in NY and LA, our community is our inspiration, and we celebrate beauty for everyone. From fresh-face to full-face, it’s not about how you create your look; it’s what you do in it that matters. Milk Makeup means no rules. #LiveYourLook
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
MUST have prior PR experience (internships are fine) and a strong beauty knowledge
- Creating and maintaining editor lists
- Executing send outs
- Researching case studios and trends
- Compiling credits
- Compiling weekly coverage reports
- Assisting in writing press releases
- Attending industry events
- Exceptional computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional written and verbal skills
- Knowledge and interest of the beauty industry
- Strong research, time management, communication and adaptability skills
- Out of the box thinking and a love for beauty
- Be available minimum of 3 days a week
- Be available for a full semester or 3-4-month commitment
Please submit your resume in order to be considered to email@example.com, subject line PR Internship.