The ideal candidate should have extensive experience locating, developing, defining and negotiating business initiatives. The ideal candidate must possess comprehensive knowledge of fashion, digital media and e-commerce industries are vital to succeed in this role. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, negotiate new business ventures.
- The time will be allocated 100% to source new clients. This will help ensure a predictable, sustainable supply of qualified leads for the sales team.
- The ideal candidate must be able to meet sales goals established by the organization.
- Identify new companies who aren’t engaging already to source new incremental sales opportunities and pass them to the sales team.
- Ability to make cold calls and run outbound email campaigns. (Must bring sample, either from past experience or create a sample).
- Ability to build ideal customer profile.
- Create a database of prospects.
- Able to “sell the dream” by helping prospects paint a vision of how our products could contribute to their business.
- Ability to create strong business relationships with the prospects.
- Must possess knowledge of CRM and Sales Force Automation System.
- Must be able to build and work qualified leads to source new sales opportunities.
- The ideal candidate must be able to develop and maintain relationships with key online retailers in the fashion industry.
- This is a full-time salaried position located in Los Angeles.
- The ideal candidate must be able to travel.
- This is a full-time salaried position. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Monthly commission will be based on results. The percentage will be programmed based on revenue of 1 shipped order.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in business development.
- Strong knowledge of digital media.
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for the fashion industry.
- Must have previous sales and marketing experience.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work with a minimum supervision.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Sales Development Manager.