Tadashi Shoji, an LA- based fashion house, is seeking a qualified, innovative, enthusiastic and passionate Sales Executive to join our dedicated team. The Sales Executive will be responsible for achieving sales goals and developing long lasting client relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research new leads and cultivate a targeted list of potential clients
- Identify and generate sales opportunities
- Manage client interactions and relationships
- Meet sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Deliver sales presentations to the new accounts, develop and grow the new accounts
- Candidate must have a strong record of accomplishment of delivering consistent and high level sales through successful account management.
- The ideal candidate must be able to represent the brand at various tradeshows and trunk shows.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts nationwide, as well as International accounts, specializing in department stores, and off price retailers.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years prior wholesale experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Excellent networking skills and ability to forge relationships with handbags and accessories store contacts are a must
- Previous wholesales experience preferred
- Handbags and accessories contacts are a must (international + domestic)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work individually and with a team
- Attention to detail and able to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Strong retail math skills preferred
There's two positions available: Sales Executive, Handbags and Accessories and Sales Executive, Intimates Collection.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you're interested in within the subject line.