ZOÏ Agency, a boutique Public Relations agency, is seeking a Public Relations Intern. The right candidate should be available to work 3-5 days a week. School credit programs are welcome for the right candidate.
As an intern in our New York office, you’ll have the benefit of working alongside a small team of young professionals and will have the experience of contributing to larger projects along with standard administrative tasks.
The appropriate candidate should be hardworking, extremely detail-oriented, and willing to challenge themselves by taking on new tasks which will reward them with a broader knowledge of media relations within the fashion and lifestyle industries. A motivated work ethic, initiative, along with a drive to excel will be highly regarded.
- Interacting with ZOÏ Agency’s inspiring fashion, beauty, hospitality and design brands
- Tracking media coverage for all clients
- Preparing press clippings
- Researching for special projects
- Preparing and trafficking sample requests
- Assisting with the preparation and planning of special events
- Knowledge of key online and print fashion publications
- Proficient in Mac operating system and Microsoft Office
- Basic Photoshop skills and experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
For more information about ZOÏ Agency and our clients please visit www.agence-zoi.com.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.