7115 by Szeki is a New York based brand that focuses on classic, minimal designs with high quality craftsmanship. There are two locations in the city as well as wholesale stockists across the United States and worldwide. For more information on our brand please visit http://7115newyork.com/
We are currently looking for a part time sales associate to work 3 to 4 days to start at our Williamsburg location with the potential to grow. The ideal candidate will be excited to grow with the brand long term.
- Standard opening and closing duties
- Meet (and exceed) daily sales goals
- Provide above and beyond, genuine experience for all customers, from greeting them, styling them, to educating them about who 7115 is
- Organize stock rooms and keep the floor tidy at all times
- In-store visual merchandising
Our goal is to educate our team on who we are and what we stand for. We believe true service comes from a good intention of understanding and working with customers and helping to build our community.
- 2+ years Apparel Retail Experience
- Maintain polished appearance in line with 7115’s aesthetic at all times
- Excellent Customer Service Skills; Enjoy educating new customers about the brand and creating lasting relationships with regular customers
- Strong work ethic
- Team player that takes initiative to make the workplace more efficient for everyone and works toward common goals
- Self- Starter that is honest with a high level of integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have weekend availability
- A interest in design
- Employee Pulls
- Employee Discount
How to apply:
Please email your résumé to Lara at Larahodulick@7115nyc.com with the subject line “7115 Sales Position” along with your earliest possible start date and a little about who you are.