ALIX is a New York based fashion label, specializing in women’s bodysuits and swimsuits. We are seeking a Social Media Intern to join our team to assist in building our social media presence, content creation, and influencer marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated with excellent communications skills who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. He/She has a strong creative eye and is passionate about content creation, photography, branding, and fashion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the content execution and scheduling on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Engage with our followers across all platforms, primarily Instagram
- Continuously researching and seeking latest digital trends and concepts to grow our social media presence
- Assist with finding, curating, and creating content that is visually consistent with the ALIX brand aesthetic
- Using your creative but analytical mind to pro-actively bring fresh ideas to the table and successfully execute
- Strategize and execute brand partnerships and influencer marketing, gifting
- Active presence in social media platforms with prior experience in content creation; specifically, Instagram.
- In depth understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest.
- Tech and Internet savvy with a strong creative aesthetic.
- Pursuit of digital/social media career is a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite is a must
- Self-starter and excellent time management skills
- Photography experience is a plus.
Immediate Start date. To apply please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Social Media Internship. Please provide all/any social media accounts as well as visual examples of work showcasing your creative aesthetic, content or branding skills.