The Account Executive role will be to represent Altuzarra, collections and company, to the domestic market and to a given portfolio of customer. One of the primary roles will be to increase Altuzarra’s sales turnover by maintaining, managing and building the client base with a view to long-term relationships founded on gold standard client service, mutual trust and loyalty.
- Manage relationships with assigned accounts including department stores and specialty store partners.
- Travel in order to train sales teams on the ground, develop strong market knowledge and relationships with wholesale accounts staff.
- Partner closely with VP of Sales to identify growth opportunities to expand or deepen the department stores.
- Develop, in consultation with VP of Sales, and implement budgets and sales strategies to achieve those budgets.
- Analyze business and proactively approach challenges and/or opportunities in consultation with VP of Sales
- Negotiate agreements with department stores for optimal sell-thru and location.
- Monitor shipping and merchandise flow against individual account plan.
- Perform weekly, monthly and end of season sales analysis. Drive store business, replenish and be proactive implementing sales strategies. Replenish the client based on sales and advise on opportunities outside of their original purchases to exceed plans.
- Accountable for planning, organizing and executing seasonal markets in New York and Milan including budgeting, scheduling of appointments, securing show tickets for clients, scheduling post show attendance and pricing.
- Responsible for entering and reviewing orders ensuring strong classification coverage and brand representation per door. Provide collection recaps after sales campaigns addressing collection strengths and opportunities.
- Supervise junior employees and interns and ensures quality and consistency of work product.
- Provide leadership to sales team; lends experience with analytical skill set to more junior members of the team.
- Work closely with finance team to ensure payments from clients and other administrative such as monthly budget reconciliations are being made on time.
- Perform other projects, as assigned.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and a keen fashion sensibility.
- Computer literate; utilize Excel and other various software packages to create reports
- Strong relationships with US Department Stores and familiar with the distribution landscape
- Available to travel regularly
- Minimum of 3 years in RTW retail/wholesale experience
- Have a passion for the fashion and luxury-goods industry
- Possess problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills; ability to manage tight deadlines
- Proficient in retail math
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Interested candidates please email email@example.com with cover letter and resume with title "Application: Senior Account Executive"