Armarium is looking for a Product Manager / Buyer to work alongside Fashion Director and celebrity stylist, Micaela Erlanger. This role is responsible for the entire inventory life cycle, cultivating key brand relationships, merchandising of inventory and tracking product performance both online and offline.
- Work alongside the Fashion Director to establish and maintain vendor relationships
- Responsible for budgeting out the seasonal buy and purchase-order creation
- Observe trends and emerging designers to approach for the platform
- Communicate performance metrics with brands and share insights on customer preferences
- Ensure that all vendor invoices are submitted to Accounts Payable
- Work with COO to ensure that financials of all vendor accounts are up-to-date
- QC inbound garments
- Partner with the Operations team to establish and maintain quality control standards throughout the product lifecycle
- Partner with Styling team to capture feedback on product performance and fit
- Analyze transaction data and page view analytics by collection, brand, and product level and develop pricing strategy
- Responsible for liquidation strategy
- Drive e-commerce sales through merchandising initiatives
- Execute online and showroom merchandising to reflect new arrivals and seasonally appropriate styles
- Create new product merchandising collection pages for on Armarium.com
- Salary ~ $50,000
- 3-5 years experience required
- Luxury and Ecommerce experience strongly preferred
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Product Manager / Buyer.
ARMARIUM is transforming the luxury retail landscape with its premiere, high fashion rental platform that introduces luxury fashion into the sharing economy. The omnichannel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Emilio Pucci, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to rent online, access to personalized recommendations courtesy of top stylists around the globe (the Style Brigade) and in-person touch points via our New York City showroom and global pop-up experiences.
In December, we unveiled a total site redesign to scale our business online. It offers an innovative lineup of premiere technology, a digital styling bot (the ARMIBOT), and editorial features alongside a seamless in-store retail integration, the first of its kind. Business of Fashion had the exclusive on the news- https://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/news-bites/luxury-rental-service-armarium-partners-with-net-a-porter-independent-boutiques