Babel Fair showroom is looking for a sharp, fast-paced junior sales executive to excel in a fun, small business environment. The ideal candidate has a minimum of one year experience in fashion wholesale sales. This is a heavily sales focused job and the candidate must be highly motivated and able to hit sales goals. Being able to maintain and establish good working relationships with retailers is key.
- Maintain and acquire boutique/independent retailer wholesale accounts
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Analyze and report on quarterly and yearly sales
- Sample management including tagging, hanging, steaming, packing, and shipping samples. Must be able to lift 35+ lbs.
- Assist with logistics of wholesale marketing
- Willing to go on road appointments to meet with retailers
- Setup and attend major and regional tradeshows
- At least 1+ of fashion wholesale sales experience
- Basic knowledge of Excel, MS Word, and Powerpoint
- Excellent email/phone communication skills
- Organizational and follow up skills
- Driver’s license
- Knowledge of Showroom Exchange, NuOrder, Joor, Squarespace and email marketing programs (MailChimp, Constant Contact) a plus
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org