We are seeking an enthusiastic & ambitious intern to work one-on-one with our PR & Marketing team. S/he will assist with daily Marketing & PR tasks that include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating sample tracking and loans
- Manage sample inventory & organization
- Maintain press clippings
- Assist with tracking and measuring effectiveness of all PR and social media initiatives for monthly reporting
- Research for partnerships & new media program
- Assist on maintenance and development of partnerships program
- Assist in planning our ongoing events calendar
- Opportunity to assist on photography shoots
- Previous internship experience in PR / Fashion PR.
- Is available to work three days a week from our Brooklyn HQ for three months (June - August).
- Has excellent communication skills, is well written, organized, and is magic!
This is a part-time position that is eligible for college credit with stipend. All applicants must currently be enrolled in a college or university that will reward educational credit for internships. Please email resumé and cover letter, and write "Communications Intern" in the subject line. No phone calls please.