Chapter 2, a fashion public relations and digital marketing company with offices in NY and LA, is looking for a new Public Relations + VIP Services Account Coordinator. The Public Relations + VIP Services Account Coordinator will be based in our Flatiron, New York office to support all aspects of PR and VIP strategy and execution, assisting with sample requests, tracking and clipping editorial coverage, updating weekly and monthly reports, providing administrative client support, contributing to larger press/VIP projects, activations and events, as well as completing standard administrative tasks assigned by the PR Manager and VIP Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and supervise the intern program - delegating tasks, tracking progress, and reporting intern performance back to senior team
- Oversee sample trafficking to magazines, stylists, and celebrities/influencers using Mayvien Sample Database between NYC and Los Angeles offices. Provide daily updates to PR Manager and VIP Director on outstanding loans and confirmations
- Assist with market, trend, and seasonal pitching as well as celebrity placement pitching
- Maintain and update all global media, celebrity, and stylist lists
- Track, clip and distribute brand press and product placement; create and distribute weekly and monthly press recaps to internal team for client distribution
- Participate in coordination and execution of seasonal press previews, NYFW, and brand events; assist in compiling recap reports following each event to send to clients
- Partner with VIP and PR team to brainstorm and execute events generating brand awareness and PR value, including brand initiatives and influencer partnerships
- Assist both VIP Director and PR Manager with new media, events, and influencer research as well as maintain contact lists for outreach and opportunities
- General showroom maintenance, ensuring the NYC showroom consistently looks organized for clients, stylists, and editors
- General research and administrative support for client projects and company new business
Please email cover letter and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.