Francesca Simons is a leading, fine jewelry publicist located in New York, representing luxury fine jewelry brands on a project and freelance basis. Francesca Simons is seeking a full time Summer intern.
The candidate will have the opportunity to learn how the PR world functions and to help support on all areas in a fast paced environment.
The candidate will have a keen interest in PR, and learning about the fashion/ jewelry industry. The candidate is required to have strong teamwork skills, interest in media relations, and jewelry, and be social media savvy.
Can offer school credit to the candidate, if need be.
- Assisting in the day to day operations
- Sample Trafficking
- Tracking celebrity, editorial print and digital placements
- Develop and maintain contact lists
- Assist in coordinating all press days and press appointments
- Conducting appointments with editors and stylists
- Keep up to date records of everything including various calendars, contact lists, and press clippings
- Support with the daily activities, and strategy brainstorming develepment meetings
- Assisting on new media and influencer and stylist research
Cover letters and Resumes to be submitted to Francesca.Simons@francescaSimons.com
Subject Line: Summer 2018 PR Intern (Paid Internship)
Start Date: June 6