The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years previous experience working with a contemporary brand, and will understand fast fashion trends as well as higher designer brands.
- Participating in research, design and development of the Womens Outerwear line
- Sketching flats and completing tech packs timely in Web PDM
- Helping with sourcing, developing, ordering materials (woven, knits, trims)
- Daily communication and follow-ups with overseas offices and factories
- Maintaining standards cards library
- Garment specing, attendance to fittings.
- Illustrator, Photoshop and Xcel knowledge are a must.
- Web PDM knowledge is preferred.
- Needs to be extremely organized, reliable, a multi-tasker, and a team player.
Please submit resume and an example of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Womens Outerwear Associate Designer.