Founded by industry veterans Sarah Lee and Christine Chang, Glow Recipe’s goal is to create a lovingly curated destination of natural, harsh-free beauty products and provide the latest skincare trends from South Korea. The Glow Recipe curation process vets each company to ensure sustainable practices and no harsh ingredients are used. In 2017, the brand launched Glow Recipe Skincare with their now cult-favorite Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask and Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser. In 2018, Glow Recipe launched another instant classic with their Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer that delivers a naturally radiant glow 24/7.
The PR Assistant is an integral part of the Glow Recipe team, supporting on all media + influencer strategies and activations. This position will report to the Senior PR Manager.
- Support the team’s influencer focus with consistent research and identification of strategic beauty influencers to target
- Conduct outreach to select influencers and editors to announce new launches and share press information to secure coverage
- Monitor key media outlets (digital, print) and flag relevant stories in support of strategic launches and initiatives
- Manage PR closet and order PR samples as needed, ensuring core items are never out of stock
- Oversee logistics for all mailings, seeding, influencer/press events
- Create monthly press reports for Glow Recipe Skincare, as well as for brands curated from Korea
- Oversee department interns
- Strong knowledge of the digital influencer and media landscape domestically
- Savvy in the social media space, particularly with Instagram and YouTube
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of internship experience in public relations/communications in agency or in-house. Experience in beauty PR preferred
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude in all situations
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Understanding of beauty and cosmetics industry (K-beauty a plus!)
To Apply: please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “PR ASSISTANT” in the subject line.