A contemporary fast growing apparel brand in Chelsea NY is looking for a Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable Specialist with factoring experience to manage AP, AR, Credit Approvals, Cash applications, Chargebacks
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience as a full charge bookkeeper to include working with accounts payable and receivable, general ledger
- Factor Experience
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping, reporting and spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and
- Skilled at learning ERP systems and software. RLM experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.