Lauren Cecchi New York is a luxury handbag collection designed and made in New York City. Started 5 years ago, LCNY has been featured in many publications such as Vogue and Cosmopolitan, worn by celebrities and influencers around the world and is now sold in Macy’s Herald Square.
We are looking for a summer intern. This person should be able to learn quickly, take initiative, be excited to go to work and obsessed with fashion. One day a week will be working one-on-one with the CEO Lauren Cecchi and attending meetings with her. One day a week you will be on your own in the city taking photographs, researching blog posts, running errands and creating content.
We want someone who can go with the flow because in fashion it’s always ever changing! Sometimes the intern will be in the factory or typing a blog post where other days we will be out searching pop up locations for an event or attending NYFW. Everyday is different! Someone that is quick on their feet, wants to help out and get your hands dirty we are looking for you!
- Weekly Blog post on laurencecchi.com
- Posting on Instagram 1-2 times a day
- Weekly/Daily Instastories
- Roam the city to take product shots and images for social media
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to take AMAZING photos
- Must live in New York City
- Must be over 21 years of age
- $10 hour /10-20 hours a week
Please email your Resume, reason why you believe you deserve this internship and 2 city/lifestyle images you’ve taken yourself to INFO@LAURENCECCHI.COM.