YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
Since launching in February 2011, MR PORTER has established itself as the premier global online retail destination for men's style. Editorial content put together by a team of dedicated Editors and Creatives sits alongside the latest products from the world's leading designers.
"The slickest high-fashion magazine-style website” Sunday Times Style, UK
“When fashion and technology cross the result is NET-A-PORTER.COM. The trendiest online boutique, a glimpse at shopping in the third millennium” French Vogue
MR PORTER is now seeking a talented US Styling Editor to join the team based in our offices in Mahwah, NJ. This role will be reporting into the Global Online Styling Editor.
- Oversee US product page styling for MR PORTER- ensuring weekly deadlines are met whilst maintaining quality and house standards, signing off all imagery; checking outfits and instructing re-shoots where necessary.
- Ensure every brand is well represented in the finished look while always referencing the Mr P customer and aesthetic.
- Work alongside Global on-line styling editor and Studio Production Manager to recruit, train and develop Mr Porter Styling team in US.
- Develop and continuously review the quality and style of upload outfits by producing training guides that resonate our editorial style and aesthetic.
- Work with the Global On-line styling editor to Communicate styling, trend, buying and visual merchandising guidelines to the Online Styling Team.
- Monitor all on set styling to ensure the products are styled correctly and on-brand and deliver constructive feedback when needed.
- Help ensure team and individuals are hitting business targets.
- Manage the US Stylists and ensure the team are motivated and inspired, monitoring their progress and development.
- Help provide support to UK team and able to step in to support in Global on-line styling editor’s absence.
- Monitor reshoots and where required feedback to Studio Production Manager.
- Monitor sell thru reports to ensure styling is revised if sales are slow.
- Attend Buy presentations, sales meetings, trend clinics and editorial meetings to develop the styling guides and feed information back to the team of Online Stylists.
- Review and react to weekly sales reports, using information to aid in product selection. Evaluating slow sellers for re-style, making recommendations in order to boost sales and achieve margin/sell thru targets through proactive onsite merchandising and cross/up-selling.
- Lead special projects from concept to present to Senior Management.
- Look for creative way to develop the overall look and feel of the website through styling, Video and Photography.
- Trouble shoot any production issues and look for new ways to improve processes.
- Solid experience within menswear luxury fashion industry- minimum 4 years
- Previous experience in styling model shoots.
- A real sense of runway looks and what trends are happening each season
- Flair and individuality combined with awareness of MR PORTER style
- Able to work well within a team as well as guide less experienced members
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time keeping and an ability to meet deadlines
- Impeccable fashion and styling sense
- Proven commercial awareness
- Proven ability to work quickly and effectively with an eye for detail
- Pro-active and able to show initiative and ideas
- Comfortable liaising at all levels within the business
- The ability to react positively to rapidly evolving business requirements
- A passion for product, and crucially for always exceeding internal and external customer expectations
- Passionate about ensuring MR PORTER is the premier online fashion destination
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Free on-site gym & subsidized cafeteria (Mahwah location only)
- 401K employer matched plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision health insurance
- Short & Long term disability
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV at https://goo.gl/CaQS5v.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP